Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Big toe hurts really bad?

ok i decided to cut my toe nail about a week or 2 ago and i accidentally clipped it bad.. pardon my language. then i started to hurt me a little becuz in the that little crease like part the nail was rubbing against the side of my toe. so i ask my bro to try to cut it to shape up with the other side but that was the worse dicision of my life he clipped it way down. so it started to hurt more. then my dad put some antifungal cream on it.. i dont have fungus on my toes!!!!. then he bathe it with hot salt water.. well the pain eased for a while now but now wen i look at it it kind look darkish blue or grey on tht particular part where the nail was clipped bad. so im kinda worryied is it bad.. can it cause from water going into it wen i bathe... will i lose my toe???. ilove this toe plz help

No comments:

Post a Comment