Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Rash? Eczema? Shingles? What?

I have eczema on the back of my knees and where my arm bends in the middle. I have always had it, it is quite mild apart from when I scratch it or wear a material that it reacts with, when it then becomes very sore. But I started getting very severely itchy lately. I shaved the front of my lower region, (I am a girl) and it was fine. But then 2 days later it became sore and itchy and a rash came up at the top on the crease between the leg and the front of the crotch. I assumed it was because of the shaving. But then my eczema got very sore and itchy on my arms and legs, and the rash on my crotch spread up to my stomach. It also appeared around the armpit, on my bottom and under each cheek. It has now appeared on my breasts and underneath them. I don't know whether this is just my ezcema or due to the fact I have been scratching because of the intense itchiness. Is this just a rash? is it just my eczema? I have been having headaches and feeling quite flushed.. could this mean its shingles? Any ideas, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment