Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Help with Pixia color selecting?

Hello. I downloaded Pixia this last night, and it has been better than any drawing program I used before. BUT! The thing is, I made custom colors to color a picture I made, but I found when I changed to a new custom color, I couldn't get back to the other one. I tried right clicking, but it didn't do a thing. When I first installed it, I might have changed the right click command, but I'm not sure. I checked, and my right button on my mouse does work on other things. Is there a way to manually select colors? I've check many times, and I haven't seen anything. Could there be a glitch in my program? If I did switch the right button to something else, is there a way to change it back to color select? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment