Wednesday, July 20, 2011

What do I do of these street bullies?

I'm an 18 year old guy and I live in Hyderabad, India. I moved from a quiet high class-ish locality to a cheap-ish street like 6-7 years ago and since then I was told at home (and also personally felt) that these people were like cheap. They harrassed young girls, boys and other random people, made gangs and did(do) nasty stuff. So I ignored them since them. I was a kid and I didn't know stuff and they were like really older than me, So they called me up and asked "How many sisters do i have? What names do u call them?" and other dumbass questions, which I innocently answered. So whenever we left the house, they called up weird names for my sisters and me. Since then I was told by my parents and everyone that I comptely ignore them. I have been ignoring them till now. But kinda speak to 2-3 of them who are like my age, very rarely. I thought that ignoring them is the only solution and kept ignoring them. But they still call out stupid names(like garbage guy, 'cause I used to do my own garbage) and pass comments whenever I pass them. I always think that I shoud be on good terms with everyone but I feel like cursing them in front of everybody and hitting/killing them. But I don't 'cause that'll be nasty and I'm a good guy. What do i do? :S

No comments:

Post a Comment