Sunday, July 17, 2011

I need a job as a cabin crew?

I wish to work with an air line as a Cabin Crew,it has always been my plan to work in Dubai or Australia with an air line.The perfection and the uniqueness of the air hostess makes me feel the desire of working as one.Their serviceability and strong hold to the airline helps in giving out good customer service.In my small way,am presentable and lovable,I always keep a smiling and cheerful face to approaching visitors,am down to earth, hard working,neat in appearance,good personal hygiene and decent dressing habit,humble,serviceable and ready to learn.I do have a good command over the English Language to be able to communicate well with visitors. Every airline is made up of various categories of personnel who have various complementary roles to play to ensure that the airline achieves its objectives.If given the job,i will put my best to work and make sure the good name of the airline is herd because of customer service by my hard works.

No comments:

Post a Comment