Sunday, July 17, 2011

Am i schizophrenic?!! please help?

I've been to a psych counseler all that jazz about my anger and self mutilation/moodswings/depression. But mainly anger. I'm 14 been on 2 diff meds now I'm on depakote 500 mg (I'm 100 lbs if it matthers) anyway I never really told any1 the underlyin cause of everything which I believe to be schizo. I was wonderin your opinion. I have hallusinations (voices mainly and they tell me to hurt myself like when I get mad they say "do it. Do it. Do it, come on like not big phrases but short ones when I wnna cut or burn myself. I always told every1 else it was just anger but its these commanding voices that tell me to. Also I think the reason I hear then is cause the devil is sending messages to the fbi or some secret group and they send some sort of radio wave to my brain. Also I think I have a power to read minds and predict things...its scary cause you don't have control of them....I see animals others don't see I think that's a power too also I can talk ato stuffed animals and they talk back its really cool...but people don't understand (my mom) she said I'm lying and want an excuse but I can't get her to believe me...please help. How do I explain this all to my counseler...also what will the psych do...(meds) idk pleaseeee help...I'm desperate

No comments:

Post a Comment