Thursday, July 14, 2011

Family help what do I do? I've got a few problems here and I really need advice?

Go up to your parents and be like, " i'd really appreciate if you guys will listen to me. I would really like it if you could bring me to a dermatologist. Ever since I got acne, my self esteem and confidence has really dropped. I would like if I could get it checked out. Also, along with the acne, and drop in my self esteem and confidence, i think it's affecting my grades. I'm trying the best I can to be a good person and be successful in life, but there are things that are really holding me back, and keeping me from the person I want to be. I would also like to get a membership to the gym. I know this may be a bit to ask, but i'd greatly appreciate it if you guys would help me out. " & just say something like that. if that doesn't convince them then idk what will. Also, it's normal to walk around with acne. Nobody's perfect, remember that. It may be hard to open up to your parents, but you just have to try. And, with your friends and everything..try making some new ones or something. I'm not really sure about that situation. But I hope I've helped with everything else. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment