Friday, July 15, 2011

How do i make my toshiba webcam work?

ok so my 2010 software expired for microsoft office and my computer was getting slow. so i downloaded 2007 software (microsoft) and it was still slow b/c i download movie maker n google chrome. so i tried to make my computer faster by deleting un used programs from control panel (add or remove programs) so i unnistalled a bunch of stuff relating to microsoft 2010 and now my webcam is not opening ... it says, "The application has failed to start because its side by side configuration is inncorrect. see the application event log or use command line sxstrace.exe tool for mor detail." i have no idea what the Fck it means! to be honest i am a retaard when it comes to compuer programs and stuff! and i think i just murdered my laptop LOL! so please if any of you guys know anything of how i can fix this please help me out ! i will very much appreciate it! thanks to those who help in advance =)

No comments:

Post a Comment