Saturday, July 16, 2011

Sims 3: buying a new house to be a second house for my sims?

hello im playing the sims 3 now, My sim together with his family are living in a house build from the empty lot i bought when i start my official game. and now i plan to buy a new house [i like it to be a rest house or extra house where my whole sim family or any member of my sim family to come and leave anytime i want or and even i divide the household into two they will still remain controllable] Because last time, i tried the "move" option and divide the family into two leaving the father alone in the first house then the mother and kids into the new house i bought, but when they got divided i can't control the mother and kids its only the father left i can command- thanks for answering and sorry if i pronounce some grammar wrong ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment