Friday, July 15, 2011

What is the futher of this relation ?

I'm totaly shocked to knw abt this matter. then I knw full details abt this matter. accualy in our locality a girl who is just 18 yrs old has relationship with a 45 yrs old man. I can't undrstand how it is possibleeven this girl is very beautiful & this man is very ugly. I also knw that They hav very heavy phy reltion also. this girls sleeping with this man very heavly. I becm to knw when this girl's dad & mom go to the office this man come to her flat & this girl sleeping with him very long time. some times this man take this girl to his flat also & do phy rel with her very heavly..it happeing reguler basis frm last 1 yrs...I dnt knw why this beautiful young girl doing this with a old ugly man. hav this relation any futher ??? I dnt ask that type of qes here. bt I can't undrstand why this beautiful girl doing this with this old ugly man so I ask. plz tell me ur opinion abt this matter. then I will try to undrstand her that she has to stop this imedtly.

No comments:

Post a Comment