Friday, July 15, 2011

What sport would I be good at?

I'm a 13 year old girl. I'm a very strong swimmer. I enjoy watersports. But I want to know what sports I should try (not watersports). I'm alright at badminton, so tennis is an option. I like gaelic football, I have the skill (good aim, strong kick and pass) but I'm tackled very easily. I hate basketball. I like hockey (not ice-hockey) but there's no team in my locality. Soccer/ football I'm an right player but I don't enjoy playing, Watching is better. We don't play baseball or american football over here, so they're out too. I like watching rugby and i play a little tag rugby, but the team is all boys (12-16) and 2 girls (15&16). Badminton and tennis seem to be my best match. I also enjoy riding quads and dune-buggiess, but that's not really a sport. I find golf boring after 5 minutes. And I don't like ridin horses. I did tae-kwon-do, I was brilliant at the kicks and stuff, but to get out next belt we had to learn 'patterns' which could take upto 5 minutes to do. We had a few sessions to learn them. I messed up at a gradin and the world grand mast, master Lo started yelling at me and i got upset (I was........9) and that was the end of me and martial arts. It was too tough. I felt like I was dying in training. They wanted us to train 4 nights a week when we git ou next belt! I was more than 1/2 way to black belt!

No comments:

Post a Comment