Friday, July 15, 2011

Why girls are so thoughtful about there lover,as anything that dose not go according to her and think denial?

well this has happen to me,i love her for the past 5-6 years and still continue to love her from the depth of my heart till i am alive and even after m dead.but by the time she has grown older and experienced life as we all know the world by from time to time.her demands gradually decreased but her love for me became more and more strong.i may be different from other guys around who love there partner everytime and talk to them day and night,i know they are loyal too for the love as me,the difference lies at this juncture because my frequency of calling her decreased but not because i dont love her any more,its just that i took it casually and didnt show my carefulness to her,she interprated otherwise.i know her very well that she might do things that she never wanted to do,but it will be just to show me that she has many many admirers other than me,and she can live without me happily.my question is why girls lose confidence in there love and pretend to push the reset button every now and then.i love her very very very very much,cant live any moment without her atleast in my heart and mind she will be with me everytime although we didnt talk for days,at the back of my mind she is there with me.i wanna ask,is talking to love daily at night leads to much stronger bond or if u dont talk daily night u lose ur love,we r men and we have to work to earn something for future,we need goodnight sleep but why girls dont unstand these basic thing and starts thinking our love has declined,i said u earlers also that some day our love story will end etc etc etc.we are knownd to each other since childhood,we live in the same town same locality,know shes studying outside and m too living in another place,do long distance relations doest work for us as every thing was alright before 3 months at that time to we were away from our home. is it because she know lives independently and sees all the fuss of this materialistic world or just because there is no reason for it.we love each other when she was in 9th standard and i was in graduation first year,i know it may sound insane as our age diff is too much,but seriously i didnt thought about the age factor ever but now that she is mature and started thinking about our family life as husband and wife,she also thought why she is running for me when i dont care for her and also she is gorgeously beautiful and i am a below avrg looking old guy.plz somebody tell her i can die for her,do anything for her to make her mine forever.plz help me plzzzz plzzzz plz o knpw m very boring to her but seriously i cant live a second without her being at the core of my heart that she is mine and forever will be mine,i love you jaanu.i love u very much. i know hum bahut jhoot bolte hain par ye sach hai jaan,hm kitna bhe jhoot keh ke bahana kar ke apse baat na karein par kasam se tum meri zindgi ho bandagi ho.plz meri galtion ko maaf krne ki koshish krna,i know its impossible but still ek isaan ki zindgi k khatir meri zingi par raham kro,hm bahot satae hain apko,parap k siwa humko jaun puchega,hm ko koi dekhta bhe nahi,hm me koi talent nahi,hm bekaar insaan hain par tmse juda ho k mar jaenge,plz meri saanso pe raham khao plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz jaanu.plz jaanu koi ap log smjhao na plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment