Friday, July 15, 2011

Swollen lump, hurts really bad?

There is a swollen lump in the crease of where my thigh and vagina meet. It's very painful, and I have no idea what it is. I've looked up possible diagnoses online, the only things I could find that come close to it was a cyst. The only difference is that all there stories have a happy ending about taking a 30 minute hot bath, have a head develop on it, and popping it. Well when I took a thirty minute bath in hot water, it just got even more sore and tender. It used to not hurt as bad, but it's getting to the point where I have to walk with my legs spread apart a little, and I have to sit with my legs spread out. I can't wear pants , i have to wear loose soffe shorts. and the underwear rubs against it, it's so painful:( I'm not sexually active, but I do shave down there. Usually ingrown hairs go away. The lump is about as thick as a soda bottle cap, and as long as the three keys top to bottom on the number keypad, like, numbers 7,4,and1. It really hurts and I want someone to help me find out what it is. I told my mom but my mom refuses to think there's anything wrong with me :P so of course she's not going to take me to the doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment