Saturday, July 16, 2011

What is this on my foot?

This is so embarrassing. For the longest time I have had this thing on my foot that resembles a weird rash, but it does not itch. It never goes away. Basically, its tiny brown skin patches all along the sides of my feet. They are mostly in the area where the foot has the creases (next to that little ankle bone that is shaped like a ball), and on the other side close to where the foot usually arches. Sometimes I get frustrated and try to scratch the patches off with something sharp, and some of the patches come off. But they just come back. It is very frustrating because nobody ever knows what it is, and I don't know what kind of doctor could help this condition. I really want to get a pedicure, but I dread the look I will get when they see the sides of my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment